Unsure what to get your loved ones for Christmas? Why not get them a gift they will really appreciate… the gift of health and wellbeing!
To help you out, here is the Personal Best Therapy guide to Christmas presents on any budget 🎄🎄🎄🎄
1. Gym membership – Winners 2000 have a great promotion on this year. 2 months membership and a pt session for just £69. Help your loved one get their new year off to the best possible start!
2. Flow Massage Wax – This gorgeous range of massage wax is perfect for anyone who likes a bit of home pampering. They have funky foot wax for those tired feet after a long day of work, or muscle relax for the athlete in the family. They even have a sexy wax, perfect for an intimate night in! Small pots are just £14 making them a great stocking filler.
3. 10 Class Pilates Pass – Maybe your family member has been meaning to try getting into exercise for a while, but wants a more gentle start. Or maybe a weak core is stopping them performing at their best. Or they may suffer back or joint pain. There are hundreds of reasons to start Pilates. Classes run three times a week at Devon Hills fitness, and for Christmas time only I am offering a ten class pass for just £45. No limit on when they get used as long as its within 12 months.
4. Exercise Equipment – On a tight budget? We stock a wide range of home exercise equipment, starting at just £5. One or two versatile items can make exercise at home a doddle. We stock dumbells, foam rollers, swiss balls, pilates rings, hip bands…. do I need to go on?
5. K-Tape – Is your partner always getting injured? Or maybe they just like to look to look the part when doing Parkrun! Either way, we have a range of cool colours available in 5 or 22m rolls! Perfect for that niggly achilles heel they are always grumbling about!
6. A Personal Best Therapy Gift Voucher – Last but by no means least, treat your loved one to a Personal Best sports massage or injury treatment. We can do gift vouchers for any amount, or for specific treatments. Massage can help with tired or strained muscles, fatigue, improved performance, increased energy, the list goes on! Help your loved one feel their Personal Best this Christmas.